Terms & Conditions
Minor Ops Limited
Notice and Disclaimer
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). Minor Ops Limited will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Minor Ops Limited makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Minor Ops Limited has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Minor Ops Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice not is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Materials appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Minor Ops Limited. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extend permissible by law, Minor Ops Limited disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Minor Ops Limited or any of its employees or agents.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either:
Minor Ops Limited, My Health Clinic, Brunton Lane, Great North Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 5NA
Content on this website is copyright © Minor Ops Limited.
Minor Ops Limited and/ or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Minor Ops Limited is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
Minor Ops Limited is registered in England and Wales at Companies House under number 06226305. Its registered office is at Minor Ops Limited, The Quadrus Centre, Woodstock Way, Boldon Business Park, Boldon, Tyne & Wear, NE35 9PF.